Before you come to us, we ask you to pay the application fee (100 EUR). Eligibly, we can manage accommodation for you for the first days. For that we ask 400 EUR beforehand, but if you does not stay for all period for that price, we pay you back the excess fare. The information letter you get includes these information in greater details.
Our current tuition fees and study program is available in the Bulletin.
University Bank Account Number
for payments of application and tuition fees (only bank transfer accepted):
- Bank name: National Bank of Hungary (MNB)
- Bank address: H-1850 Budapest, Szabadság tér 6-8., Hungary
- Bank account number: 10032000-01425279- 01110009
- Swift code: MANEHUHB
- IBAN code: HU22 1003-2000- 0142-5279- 0111-0009
- Beneficiary name: BME
- Beneficiary address: H-1111 Budapest, Mûegyetem rkp. 3., Hungary
Very important: remember to write the Student's name and registration number according to the "letter of acceptance" in the box 'Information for beneficiary', otherwise payments may not be identified.